Vets Kitchen Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice 7.5kg
Price per kg: £4.40
Vet's Kitchen Puppy 0-12 Months Chicken & Brown Rice Complete Balanced Dog Food for Healthy Development.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness, particularly for growing puppies.
That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients.For puppies I've used my veterinary understanding of specific ingredients to create a recipe that promotes healthy growth and development.
- Protein for growth from high quality chicken.
- Brown rice for healthy energy.
- Omega 3 and optimal mineral levels for bone development.
- Nucleotides for developing a strong immune system.
- Natural prebiotics for healthy digestion.
From my veterinary experience I believe that this food will help your puppy grow up to be fit, healthy and happy - and from my experience as a dog owner I'm confident your dog will love it!
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your dog, it is also great value, costing around 3 times less per day than traditional dog foods!
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Weight of Dog: 1-2kg: Puppy Age: 0-12 weeks: 60-125g. 3-6 months: 35-100g. 6-12 months: 30-65g.
Weight of Dog: 2-5kg: Puppy Age: 0-12 weeks: 125-275g. 3-6 months: 100-200g. 6-12 months: 65-135g.
Weight of Dog: 5-10kg: Puppy Age: 0-12 weeks: 275-440g. 3-6 months: 200-425g. 6-12 months: 135-245g.
Weight of Dog: 10-15kg: Puppy Age: 0-12 weeks: 440g-595g. 3-6 months: 425-626g. 6-12 months: 245-380g.
Weight of Dog: 15-20kg: Puppy Age: 0-12 weeks: 595-770g. 3-6 months: 625-770g. 6-12 months: 380-505g.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your puppy - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Unit 17 Horcott Industrial Estate,
- Free from: Wheat, Soya
Poultry Meal (min. 35%), Brown Rice (min. 14%), White Rice (min. 14%), Egg Powder, Oats, Sugar Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Brewers Yeast, Salmon Oil, Poultry Digest, Minerals, Vitamins, Pork Digest, DL-Methionine, Nucleotides (0.1%), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (600 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS) (600 mg/kg), Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene.
Free From Beef
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Wheat
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.