Vets Kitchen Senior Dog Salmon & Brown Rice 7.5kg
Price per kg: £4.40
"I have designed our foods using only natural ingredients to give your dog the very best nutritional care. It's my prescription for a happy, healthy pet!"
Joe Inglis Veterinary Expert
And Founder of Vet's Kitchen
Lower protein and fat compared to adult recipes to meet the metabolic requirements of older dogs
Added omega 3 fatty acids from fish oils which can benefit skin, coat and immune system. Omega 3 oils may also improve mental abilities in older dogs
Added taurine, an essential amino acid vital for the hearts of older dogs
Natural glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy joints
Allergenix™ to help protect against allergies
Live probiotics for healthy digestive function
Allergenix™ contains beta-1,3 / 1,6 - glucans extracted from yeast, seaweed oil extract and nucleotides, which have been demonstrated to benefit the immune system and can help control allergic skin disease in some dogs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): 95-165g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 165-325g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 325-465g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Country of Origin
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Callenders Industrial Estate,
This bag contains 60 meals for a medium (20kg) dog, or 30 days based on feeding twice a day..
- Free From Soya\Soybeans, Free From Wheat
Salmon (min. 34% includes: Freshly prepared Salmon min. 22% and Salmon meal min. 12%), Brown Rice (min. 26%), White Rice, Oats, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Salmon Stock, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Brewer's Yeast, Vitamins, Seaweed Oil Extract (min. 0.3%), Beta Glucan Yeast Extract (min. 0.1%), Glucosamine (min. 355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 355 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nucleotides
Not Tested on Animals; Free From Beef
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents|
|Crude oils and fats||9.5%|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||15,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1,050 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)||115 IU/kg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||1.58 mg/kg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.51 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||309 mg/kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||40 mg/kg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||50 mg/kg|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||342 mg/kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||112.5 mg/kg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohyrate||285 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||20.5 mg/kg|
|Amino Acids: DL-methionine||1,500mg/kg|
|Gut Flora Stabilisers: Entertococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415)||1.25 x 109cfu/kg|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.