Vets Kitchen Senior Dog Salmon & Brown Rice 1.3kg
Vet's Kitchen Senior 7+ Years Salmon & Brown Rice Complete Balanced Dog Food for Health in Older Dogs.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness, particularly for growing puppies.
That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients. This senior diet is specifically designed for the needs of older dogs, with less protein and fat, and extra natural ingredients such as fish oils to help maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Lower protein and fat to meet the metabolic requirements of older dogs.
- Added Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oils which can benefit skin, coat and immune system. Omega 3 oils may also improve mental abilities in older dogs.
- Added taurine, an essential amino acid vital for the hearts of older dogs.
- High levels of glucosamine and chrondroitin to help maintain healthy joints.
- Prebiotics and nucleotides for maintaining healthy digestion and immune system as your dog ages.
From my veterinary experience I believe that this food will help your older dog stay fit, healthy and happy for many years to come.
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your dog, it is also great value, costing around 3 times less per day than traditional dog foods!
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): 95-165g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 165-325g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 325-465g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd,
Unit 17 Horcott Industrial Estate,
- Free from: Wheat, Soya
Salmon (min. 40% includes; Salmon min. 24%, Salmon Meal min. 16%), Brown Rice (min. 24%), Oats, Potato, Sugar Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Poultry Digest, Brewers Yeast, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Pork Digest, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Taurine (min. 0.09%), Nucleotides (min. 0.09%), Marigold Flowers, Glucosamine (min. 0.06%), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 0.06%), Mannanoligosaccharides (min. 0.05%), Fructooligosaccharides (min. 0.05%), Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 0.04%), L-Carnitine (min. 0.04%), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary, Beta Carotene
Free From Beef
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Wheat
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 00:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.