Vets Kitchen Senior Dog Salmon & Brown Rice 1.3kg
"I have designed our foods using only natural ingredients to give your dog the very best nutritional care. It's my prescription for a happy, healthy pet!" Joe Inglis Veterinary Expert And Founder of Vet's Kitchen Key Ingredients: Lower protein and fat compared to adult recipes to meet the metabotic requirements of older dogs Added omega 3 fatty acids from fish oils which can benefit skin, coat and immune system. Omega 3 oils may also improve mental abilities in older dogs Added taurine, an essential amino acid vital for the hearts of older dogs Natural glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy joints Allergenix¿ to help protect against allergies Live probiotics for healthy digestive function
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): 95-165g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 165-325g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 325-465g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd, Unit 3, Callenders Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN5 7YW.
- Free from: Wheat, Soya
Salmon (min. 34% including: Freshly Prepared Salmon min. 22% and Salmon Meal min. 12%), Brown Rice (min. 26%), White Rice, Oats, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Salmon Stock, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Brewer's Yeast, Vitamins, Seaweed Oil Extract (min. 0.3%), Beta Glucan Yeast Extract (min. 0.1%), Glucosamine (min. 355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (Prebiotic min. 315 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg, Chrondroitin Sulphate (min. 250 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nucleotides
Free From Beef
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Wheat
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
|Crude oils and fats||9.50%|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||15.500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1.050 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)||115 IU/kg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||1.58 mg/kg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.51 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||309 mg/kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||40 mg/kg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||50 mg/kg|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||342 mg/kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||112.5 mg/kg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||285 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||20.5 mg/kg|
|Amino Acids: DL-methionine||1.500mg/kg|
|Gut Flora Stabilisers: Entertococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415)||1.25 x 109cfu/kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.