Vets Kitchen Senior Dog Salmon & Brown Rice 1.3kg
Vet's Klinic Vet's Klinic is a state-of-the-art veterinary practice established in Swindon by Joe Inglis and Vet's Kitchen. As well as offering local pet owners the very best care for their pets at affordable prices, Vet's Klinic also serves as a hub for innovation and product development for Vet's Kitchen. With a busy team of vets and nurses seeing hundreds of patients every week, Vet's Kitchen products benefits from the very latest veterinary expertise. Find out more at www.vetsklinic.co.uk Why Sage is a Vet's Kitchen Dog "18 months ago Sage was very ill and she lost a lot of weight and was unable to eat her normal food as her stomach was too sensitive. Prior to her illness she had always been on the 'cuddly' side so I needed to find a suitable food that would help her return to a healthy weight without upsetting her stomach. A friend of mine recommended Vet's Kitchen due to its natural ingredients.” "Within a few weeks I noticed her coat had improved and now she is fit and well, and she jumps around like a pup at dinner time!" Alyson Fitzgerald Find out more at www.vetskitchen.co.uk/allergenix For further advice and information please visit www.vetskitchen.co.uk Follow us on Facebook & Twitter Reduced protein and fat. Fish oils with omega 3 for healthy skin, coat and immune system. Added taurine. Allergenix helps protect against allergies. Glucosamine & chondroitin to maintain mobility. Hypoallergenic with no wheat, beef or soya. No artificial colours or flavours.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Small Dog (5-10kg): 95-165g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 165-325g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 325-465g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer
Pets' Kitchen Ltd, Unit 3, Callenders Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN5 7YW.
- Free From Wheat, Free From Soya
Salmon (min. 34% includes: Freshly Prepared Salmon min. 22% and Salmon Meal min. 12%), Brown Rice (min, 26%), White Rice, Oats, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Salmon Stock, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Brewer's Yeast, Vitamins, Seaweed Oil Extract (min. 0.3%), Beta Glucan Yeast Extract (min. 0.1%), Glucosamine (min. 355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (min. 355 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic, min. 315 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (min. 250 mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nucleotides
Free From Beef
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Wheat
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents|
|Crude oils and fats||9.5%|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||15,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1,050 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate)||115 IU/kg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||1.58 mg/kg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.51 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||309 mg/kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||40 mg/kg|
|Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||50 mg/kg|
|Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||342 mg/kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||112.5 mg/kg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||285 mg/kg|
|Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate||20.5 mg/kg|
|Amino Acids: DL-methionine||1,500mg/kg|
|Gut Flora Stabilisers: Entertococcus faecium cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415)||1.25 x 109cfu/kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2014 at 02:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.