Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne NV Half Bottle 37.5cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Veuve Clicquot remains true to the inspiring values of the rule-breaking, bold woman who founded the house more than 230 years ago. It is elegant, beautifully balanced and powerful in style.
Golden-yellow tone and complex structure with notes of ripe fruit, brioche and vanilla.
Will complement a wide range of dishes or enjoy as an aperitif.
Alc. 12% Vol.
4.5 UK Units
The Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18.
'Only one quality, the finest'. This is the motto of the House of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, founded in 1772. This cuvée bears the famous 'Clicquot Yellow' label, a symbol of excellence.
- Brands: Veuve Clicquot
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Champagne
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Small Bottles
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
50 to 55% Pinot Noir, 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier, 28 to 33% Chardonnay
The Champagne presents a fine balance between fruity aromas and more subtle toasty notes. Initial flavours of white fruits and raisins develop into notes of brioche and vanilla with bottle aging.
Founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot, the house was later taken over by his widow Madame Clicquot at the age of 27 in 1810. Through determination, intuition and acumen Madame Clicquot not only created the first recorded vintage in the champagne region but built up the Veuve Clicquot property to make it one of the foremost vineyards in all of Champagne.
Produced in Champagne, a small wine producing region in the northeast of France. Maison Veuve Clicquot is located in Reims, the largest city in the Champagne province.
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label is the ultimate reflection of the superb vineyards and consistent nature of the house style. Grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different Crus go into the blending of Brut Yellow Label and The Chef de Caves draws on priceless reserve wines to achieve the total consistency of quality and taste.
Country of Origin
Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin,
Pack - Glass
Suitable for Vegetarians
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jan-2015 at 00:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.