Vinas del Vero La Miranda de Secastilla 2009 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £10.99
"Made from 90-year-old Garnarcha vines, but in an ultra-modern winery in the foothills of the Pyrenees in the emerging Somontano wine region. A wonderfully well-structured wine, with aromas of leather and vanilla, intense fruit flavours of blackberries and cherries and hints of spice nicely matched with a really fresh acidity. A lovely, enticing autumn drink that is perfect for any game or perhaps a roast duck." - Terry Kirby, The Independent on Sunday, October 9th 2011
La Miranda de Secastilla Somontano 2009
Rich berry & floral aromas with powerful ripe fruit flavours complemented perfectly by toasty oak characters. Delicious with roast red meats & casseroles.
The "Pago la Miranda" (Estate of Miranda), from the Secastilla Valley offers ideal conditions for the cultivation of Garnacha, due to the altitude, geography and climatic conditions of the region. There is an ancient tradition in the Secastilla Valley, where the female of the house owns the property, land and estate, hence the name of this particular estate "La Miranda". Our Garnacha from the "Pago la Miranda" is a unique and special variety, with a structure and complexity that will be difficult to forget!
Alc. 14% Vol.
- Brands: Vinas del Vero
- Grape Varieties: Grenache
- Countries: Aragon
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Cellar: Red
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Viñas Del Vero S.A.,
REN° 6523 HU Barbastro,
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.