- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Vintage Cheddar & Onion Quiche Waitrose 170g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: 94p
Waitrose Extra mature cheddar & onion quiche
A blend of extra mature cheddar & red Leicester with sauteed onions oven baked with free range eggs and cream in a golden crisp pastry.
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Quiche
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Deli & Dips / Pies
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Quiches & Tarts / Quiche
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
For use by date see front of pack
Once opened consume within 2 days
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase
Use within one month
Prepare & Use
May be eaten warm or cold
For best eating quality serve warm as below
Oven cook from chill
Electric, 190°C for 15-20 mins
Fan, 170°C for 15-20 mins
Gas, gas mark 5 for 15-20 mins
Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven
Stand for 5 minutes before serving
Oven cook from frozen
Electric, 190°C for 25-30 mins
Fan, 170°C for 25-30 mins
Gas, gas mark 5 for 25-30 mins
Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven.
Stand for 5 minutes before serving
To serve cold
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Farmhouse cheddar and onion filling (67%), pastry (32%)
Farmhouse cheddar and onion filling contains Skimmed Milk, Pasteurised Free Range Egg (17%), Onion (14%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (9%), Double Cream (6%), Fromage Frais, Red Leicester Cheese (4%) (contains colour Annatto), Medium Mature Cheddar Cheese (4%), Modified Maize Starch, Chives (0.5%), Salt, Butter, Low Sodium Sea Salt, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Nutmeg
Pastry contains Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Maize Flour, Maize Dextrose, Low Sodium Sea Salt.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Quiche|
|of which sugars||1.5g||2.6g|
|of which saturates||9.1g||15.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.