Offer - Vitabiotics Jointace Chondroitin 30 per pack
High strength support for joints.
Vitamins C, D3, E, B12, trace minerals & Ginger extract.
Jointace® contains a unique combination of chondroitin and glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints including:
A special ingredient to help keep joints in good shape. Glucosamine is naturally required by the body for the production of collagen to cushion the joints (cartilage) and synovial fluid which bathes and lubricates them. The glucosamine in Jointace® is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
A spice commonly associated with joint health.
Helps form the proteins that maintain cartilage elasticity and works synergistically with glucosamine to help maintain joint health. Jointace® contains a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of chondroitin.
Trace Minerals & Vitamins:
Including antioxidant vitamins C & E. Contains vitamin D to help maintain strong bones.
USP Purity Standard.
The Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate used in Jointace® conform to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) purity standards.
High Strenth Formula.
Ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life.
Jointace® has been produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control. It does not contain any drugs, and can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS if desired.
THE QUEEN'S AWARDS FOR ENTERPRISE 2003.
As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
Developed with Prof. A. H. Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc.
Professor Emeritus, University of London.
Britain's leading supplements for specific life stages.
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Prepare & Use
Two tabletws per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Jointace® is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
Do not take if you are allergic to fish or shellfish. Jointace® contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
Part of the Jointace® range, which includes Jointace® Capsules, Gel, Patch & Fizz.
The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate KCI 1000mg
1 Apsley Way,
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Fish/Shellfish) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (from Fish/Shellfish) USP†, Bulking Agents: Maltodextrin and Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Natural Source Colours [Copper Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide] Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Glycerine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (from Soya), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, †UPS=United States Pharmacopeia
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.