Offer - Vitabiotics Jointace Collagen 30 per pack
All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels.
Originally developed with
Prof. A. H. Becket OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010)
Professor Emeritus, University of London
Professor Beckett is cited as a product inventor and former Chairman of Vitabiotics.
Part of the Jointace® range, which includes Jointace® Capsules, Gel, Magnets, Patch & Fizz.
Science of healthy living
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Two Jointace® tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Jointace® contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- The benefit of the ingredients in Jointace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Jointace® is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Alwyas read the label.
Preparation and Usage
Two Tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
1 Apsley Way,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Fish/Shellfish) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Bulking Agents: Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potato Starch, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Type II Collagen, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Carriers: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Silicate, PEG 6000]), Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium USP† (from Fish/Shellfish), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Silicate & Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Sulphate, Ethyl Cellulose, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Talc, Maltodextrin, BHA & Ethylcellulose]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, †USP = United States Pharmacopeia
Not Tested on Animals
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jan-2015 at 03:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.