Offer - Vitabiotics Jointace Collagen 30 per pack
A naturally occurring amino sugar renowned for the benefits it offers to joints. Glucosamine is naturally required by the body for the production of collagen to cushion the joints (cartilage) and synovial fluid, which bathes and lubricates them.
Collagen (Type II):
Up to 90% of the collagen in joint cartilage is present as the type II form, supplying structural support and strength. This high-grade Crodaflex collagen is hydrolysed to improve absorption and unlike other forms of collagen it contains high levels of the key amino acid hydroxylysine.
Helps form the proteins that maintain cartilage elasticity and works synergistically with glucosamine to help maintain joint health. Jointace® contains a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of chondroitin.
Vitamins & Trace Minerals:
Vitamins C and E to help neutralise free radicals, which can attack joints and cartilage. Vitamin C is also a co-factor in the production of collagen. Contains vitamin D and zinc to help maintain strong bones.
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Two Jointace® tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Jointace® contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- The benefit of the ingredients in Jointace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Jointace® is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Alwyas read the label.
1 Apsley Way,
Contains Fish, Contains Shellfish
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Fish/Shellfish) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Bulking Agents: Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potato Starch, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Type II Collagen, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Carriers: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Silicate, PEG 6000]), Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium USP† (from Fish/Shellfish), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Silicate & Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Sulphate, Ethyl Cellulose, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Talc, Maltodextrin, BHA & Ethylcellulose]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, †USP = United States Pharmacopeia
Free From Gluten
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.