Offer - Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Skin Hair & Nails 28 per pack
Perfectil® Plus combines the original Perfectil tablet formula with a specialist Nutri-dermal™ capsule, providing even greater support for your skin in a convenient 2-in-1 dual pack.
This unique nutrient combination contained in Perfectil® Plus nourishes and protects from the inside and provides essential micronutrients to support the building blocks of your skin, hair and nails, so maintaining their health and appearance.
Perfectil® Original Tablets:
Each original tablet contains a range of over 20 micronutrients specially formulated for utilisation by the skin's lower dermal layer, hair follicles and nails.
- Standardised grape seed extract may help to maintain a healthy complexion.
- Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E and natural plant carotenoids are important antioxidants which can help protect the skin.
- Minerals which are vital factors for the maintenance of hair, nails and skin condition.
Each Nutri-dermal™ capsule provides additional nutrients which play a particularly important role in skin health.
- Essential Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and Omega-6 fatty acids from Starflower and Blackcurrant seed oil.
- The antioxidant carotenoids lutein and lycopene help to protect against free radical damage from sunlight and pollution.
- Co-enzyme Q10 helps support healthy skin cell metabolism.
Perfectil® Plus provides the original effective Perfectil® formula for skin, hair and nails, plus Nutri-dermal™ capsules with nutrients and essential fatty acids for even greater care of your skin.
Britain's leading supplements for specific life stages.
- 28 Original Perfectil® Tablets.
- 28 Nuti-dermal® Capsules with Omega-3 & 6, Lycopene & Co-Q10.
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Prepare & Use
One original perfectil® tablet per day, plus one Nutri-Dermal capsule per day. Swallow each with a glass of water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Perfectil® Plus tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Always read the label.
1 Apsley Way,
- Contains: Fish, Soya
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)*, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Betacarotene* (Soya Protein, Natural Mixed Carotenoids), Tablet Binder: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disintegrant: Crosslinked Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Tablet Coating: Natural Source Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Vitamin B12 (Maltodextrin, Cyanocobalamin), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Grape Seed Extract, Cystine, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Selenium (as Sodium Selenate), Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin. *Contains Soybean Oil.
Omega 3 Fish Oil, Starflower Oil, Pharmaceutical Grade Capsule Shell: Gelatin, Glycerol, Natural Flavour Lemon Oil & Natural Source Colour (Red Iron Oxide), Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Lutein Esters, Silicon Dioxide, Co-Enzyme Q10, Lycopene Extract.
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Gluten
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.