Offer - Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus 2 x 28 per pack
Buy any 3, get cheapest Free - Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 2/1/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Even greater care for before conception through all of pregnancy & breast-feeding
Pregnacare® prenatal tablets* with 400 mcg Folic Acid plus High purity Omega-3 with DHA capsules*
Dual Pack (56 Tabs/Caps) includes 300mg DHA to help support brain and eye development the level recommended by international experts
#1 UK pregnancy formula
The prenatal multivitamin brand midwives recommend most
Working together with The National Childbirth Trust
Even greater nutritional care for mother and baby
Pregnacare® Plus combines the original Pregnacare® tablet formula, the leading supplement in pregnancy care, with high quality Omega-3 (DHA 300 mg) capsules in a convenient 2 in 1 pack. Pregnacare® Plus has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from pre-conception, during pregnancy and through to the end of breast-feeding. You can start taking Pregnacare® Plus at any point during pregnancy.
Pregnacare® Multi-Nutrient Tablets
Each tablet provides a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals including the exact recommended level of 400 µg folic acid.
- Includes folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc to support neural tube development and cell division early in pregnancy.
- Moderate levels of iron as well as B vitamins and folic acid for blood formation.
- For both mum and baby at this nutritionally demanding time.
+ Omega-3 DHA Capsules
Each capsule provides 300 mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), the level recommended by international experts.
- DHA plays an essential role in the healthy development of the brain, nervous system and eyes in the foetus and newborn infant.
- Pregnacare® Plus is also ideal during breast-feeding.
- Sourced from the purest pharmaceutical grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
Pregnacare® tablets - careful support without excessive levels.
Because Pregnacare® has been specially formulated by experts for pregnancy, it contains certain nutrients at levels about the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). All ingredient amounts are within safe levels for pregnancy.
- To protect your growing child, Pregnacare® avoids excessive levels of iron and other nutrients.
- Pregnacare® does not contain vitamin A, as high levels are not advised in pregnancy.
- If required, an additional calcium supplement such as Osteocare® may be taken alongside Pregnacare®.
- Slow disperse tablets - gentle on the stomach.
Plus Pregnacare® Omega-3 Capsules
- Pure fish oil produced in Norway to the highest pharmaceutical standard.
- Produced from a source of fish oil that is free from vitamin A.
- Provides the full 300 mg of DHA, the amount recommended by experts for pregnancy.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Vitamins & Supplements
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Single Vitamins / Vitamin E
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Women's Vitamins / Women's Multivitamins
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Single Vitamins / Vitamin C
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Women's Vitamins / Pregnancy
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Vitamins
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Prepare & Use
One Pregnacare® tablet per day, plus one Omega-3 capsule per day.
Swallow each with a glass of water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Pregnacare® tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. Do not take if you are allergic to soya, fish or fish products.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
- As Pregnacare contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take these tablets except on the advice of a doctor. Vitamin K is not known to specifically interact with the action of aspirin or heparin.
- This product contains Iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach
1 Apsley Way,
Tablets: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Betacarotene (Natural Mixed Carotenoids), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)*, Stearic Acid, Niacin (as Nictoinamide), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Disintegrant (Crosslinked Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium), Thiamin (as Mononitrate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K, Folacin (Folic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate.
Capsules: Omega-3 Fish Oil (Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate), Capsule Shell: Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin, Glycerine & Natural Flavour Lemon Oil.
|Typical values||Per tablet|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.