Offer - Vitabiotics Pregnacare Tablets 90 per pack
Buy any 3, get cheapest Free - Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 11/3/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Price each: 12.9p
Vitabiotics® Pregnacare Original
Expert nutritional care through all of pregnancy.
A careful balance of 19 vitamins & minerals: Folic Acid, D3, B12.
Moderate Iron, Zinc.
- Slow disperse tablets.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- No gelatin. Gluten free.
- No artificial colours.
- No preservatives.
- No salt or yeast.
- Pregnacare® is not tested on animals.
Effective Support without Excessive Levels
Because Pregnacare® has been specially formulated by experts for pregnancy, it contains certain nutrients at levels above the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). All ingredient amounts are within safe levels for pregnancy.
- To protect your growing child, Pregnacare® avoids excessive levels of iron and other nutrients.
- Pregnacare® does not contain vitamin A, as high levels are not advised in pregnancy.
- If required, an additional calcium supplement such as Osteocare® may be taken with Pregnacare®.
- In line with the latest research, Pregnacare® includes 10µg vitamin D3, the exact level recommended by experts for pregnancy.
Worldwide studies have shown that extra specific nutrients may be necessary before and during pregnancy. Pregnacare® has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from the start of trying to conceive and during all pregnancy.
More than folic acid.
With 400µg folic acid and 10µg vitamin D3, the exact daily levels as recommended by the UK Department of Health. The advanced formula includes 19 vitamins and minerals important for mother and baby.
Baby's development & mum's health.
Pregnacare® contains a comprehensive formula to help safeguard all round health and vitality, as well as important nutrients for pregnancy. Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, as well as normal cell division. The unique formula also includes zinc which contributes to normal reproductive health.
For an all-round healthy pregnancy.
Good nutritional intake is vital throughout pregnancy, not just the first 12 weeks. Iron and B-Complex vitamins are important to contribute to normal red blood cell formation. These important nutrients can also help contribute to normal function of the immune system, an important consideration during pregnancy.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Vitamins & Supplements
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Women's Vitamins / Pregnancy
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Vitamins
Prepare & Use
One tablet per day, with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed recommended intake. To be taken only on a full stomach.
You can start taking Pregnacare® at any point during pregnancy. It can be used as long as required.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.
- Do not take if you are allergic to soya.
- As Pregnacare® contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take Pregnacare® except on the advice of a doctor. Vitamin K is not known to specifically interact with the action of aspirin or heparin.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess by very young children may be harmful.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Country of Origin
1 Apsley Way
Av. per tablet:
Copper - 1000 µg;
Selenium - 30 µg;
Natural Mixed Carotenoids - 2 mg.
- Contains: Soya
Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprilic Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Anti-Oxidants: DL Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocabalamin, Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)*, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Thiamin (Vitamin K1, Acacia, Sucrose), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Gluten
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Av. per tablet|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.