Offer - Vitabiotics Pregnacare Vitamin Capsules 30 per pack
Buy any 3, get cheapest Free - Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 2/1/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Nutritional care for mother and baby.
Worldwide studies have shown that extra specific nutrients may be necessary before and during pregnancy. Pregnacare® has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from the start of trying to conceive, during all of pregnancy, up until the end of breast feeding.
Pregnacare® includes the recommended level of 400µg folic acid, plus 16 vitamins and minerals vital for mother and baby.
Pregnacare® is recommended before conception, for women who are trying for a baby.
For neutral tube development and cell division early in pregnancy, Pregnacare® contains essential vitamin B12, folic acid and zinc.
Good nutritional intake is vital throughout pregnancy, not just the first 12 weeks. Iron, B vitamins and folic acid are also necessary later in pregnancy for blood formation.
Optimum nutrition is important during breast-feeding, which places extra demands on your body.
Slow disperse tablets. Gentle on the stomach.
Effective Support Without Excessive Levels.
To protect your growing child, Pregnacare® avoids excessive levels of iron and other nutrients.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Vitamins & Supplements
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Women's Vitamins / Pregnancy
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Vitamins
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Prepare & Use
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Pregnacare® should only be taken on a full stomach.
You can start taking Pregnacare® at any point during pregnancy.
Pregnacare® is not tested on animals.
This product is not a substitute for a healthy balanced diet. If you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners), do not take these tablets except on the advice of a doctor. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess by very young children may be harmful. Seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies.
Always read the label.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
1 Apsley Way,
Free From Artificial Colour
Not Tested on Animals
Pregnacare® Cream. Special moisturising cream to gently protect stretching skin during pregnancy.
WOW WellBeing of Women..
Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Betacarotene* (Natural Mixed Carotenoids), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)*, Stearic Acid, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Disintegrant (Crosslinked Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium), Thiamin (as Mononitrate), Anti-Caking Agent : Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K, Folacin (Folic Acid), Iodine (as Potassium Iodide), Selenium (as Sodium Selenate).
Suitable for Vegetarians
Not Tested on Animals
No Added Salt
Free From Gluten
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||Av. per tablet|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Dec-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.