Offer - Vitabiotics Well Kid Multivitamins 30 per pack
From the no 1 wellness range for specific life stages
To help keep kids strong & healthy
Great tasting all natural fruit flavours
No artificial flavours or colours
No preservatives, salt, yeast, gluten or lactose
WellKid has not been tested on animals
Produced to high GMP quality standards
Britain's leading supplements for specific life stages:
- 40 years vitabiotics
- The Queen's Award for Enterprise 2008
Suitable for vegetarians
Comprehensive multi-vitamins, iron, minerals plus vegetarian source omega-3 for active children aged 4-12
Careful nutrition ideal for kids
Each great tasting WellKid® Smart Chewable multivitamin tablet provides a comprehensive range of vitamins, trace minerals and omega-3 fatty acids at levels specially formulated to safeguard the nutritional intake of children aged 4-12.
Strong & Healthy
Includes a comprehensive range of 20 nutrients to help maintain all round health, immune system and energy release.
Vitamin D3 and minerals such as magnesium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health. In addition, a calcium supplement such as Osteocare® in chewable or liquid form may be taken.
Iron & Zinc are two of the most abundant minerals in the brain. Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
Iron, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
Originally developed with:
Prof. A. H. Beckett OBE. PhD, DSc
Professor Emeritus, University of London
Effective Support Without Excessive Levels
"All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality standards and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels."
Dr K.T.Lalvani PhD, DSc, OBE
Where nature meets science
WellKid® is certified by Food For The Brain
Food For The Brain is the leading education charity promoting the link between nutrition and brain health and performance, especially in children.
For more information visit www.foodforthebrain.org
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Chew one tablet daily. Preferably take with a main meal. These chewable tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 4.
As with other supplements, seek professional advice before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
1 Apsley Way,
- Contains: Soya
Sweeteners: Xylitol, Sucralose, Magnesium Hydroxide, Flax Seed Oil Powder (carriers: Maltodextrin, Starch, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Natural Tocopherol), Flavours: Natural Lemon, Raspberry, Strawberry & Apple, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Anticaking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Citric Acid, Beetroot Powder, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)*, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin A (as Acetate; Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol, [carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), *From Soya
Suitable for Vegetarians
Not Tested on Animals
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Av. per tablet|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 07:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.