Vtech Toot Toot Drivers Set Ambulance, Fire Engine & Police Car 1+ 3 per pack
Price each: £6.66
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Pack includes the ambulance, fire engine and police car, each with their own fun phrases and realistic sound effects, push the vehicles along and press the light-up screen button to trigger 3 sung songs and fun melodies.
Encourages motor skill development and imaginative play.
Each vehicle also interacts with the Toot-Toot Drivers Garage for even more role-play fun.
- Brands: VTech
- Age Range: 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 2-3 Years
- Learning Skill: Developmental & Educational, Imagination, Stimulating Senses
- Popular with: Boys, Girls
- Who's it for?: Children & Babies
Country of Origin
VTech Electronics Europe plc
Abingdon Science Park
Requires 1 x AA batteries.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.