W & H Marriage Organic Self Raising White Flour 1.5kg
Price per kg: £1.33
Organic Self Raising White Flour.
Ideal for sponges, scones and cakes.
It takes fine wheats, experienced millers and skills perfected since 1824 to bring you this bag of flour. Marriage's... History in the Baking.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Home Baking
- Christmas / Bakery & Baking / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Flour & Sugar / Self Raising Flour
Store in a cool dry place
W & H Marriage & Sons Ltd,
Bag - Paper.
- Contains: Wheat
Organic Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (E341, E500)
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||0.34g|
Mix up this easy scone style bread with simple store cupboard ingredients. Serve warm, split and buttered with spoonfuls of extra honey for a weekend breakfast or try spread with soft goats cheese, a drizzle of honey and topped with salad for an easy lunch.
An easy, simple recipe with few ingredients; this cake has all the smells and flavours of a traditional well-matured Christmas cake yet can be made just a day or so before cutting and won't disappoint. The secret is to use a jar of really good mincemeat - either homemade or the best you can find - as the matured fruit and nut mixture will be plump and moist and full of spices and, if you're lucky, spirit. The top can be left plain, scattered with granulated sugar or brushed with melted apricot jam then decorated with nuts.
1 hr 30 mins
Rich, dense and fruity, this is a Christmas cake in the best tradition. Top up the booze as much you like (or dare!). As ingredients, I’ve gone for Columbian Blacktail eggs because they really add to that richness; Marriage’s extra fine self-raising flour – you’ll find it hard to beat their quality; and Dr Oetker Ready to Roll icing, as it’s just so much easier than making your own!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.