W & H Marriage Very Strong 100% Canadian Wholemeal Flour 1.5kg
Price per 100g: 14.6p
100% Canadian very strong wholemeal flour. 100% stoneground ideal for tasty rolls and bread.
Store in a cool dry place.
W & H Marriage & Sons Ltd,
Essex CM1 1PN.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
These flours are ideal for making bread rolls: well-risen and crusty yet with a moist light crumb. Adding a good extra-mature Cheddar cheese to the dough, and to the top of the rolls before baking, transforms them into a savoury treat for picnics, filled with salad or sliced ham, or to go with a flask of hot soup. The dough can also be baked as one large loaf in a 900g tin, or used to make pizza bases.
This recipe is made from both white and wholemeal bread flours to give plenty of flavour but a fairly light texture. The buns are excellent toasted and freeze well.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.