Warburtons Danish Light White Bread 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
"Everybody raves about how light and airy our Danish loaves are. It's because we use a larger baking tin to allow the bread to rise higher."
Suitable for home freezing.
Store in a cool dry place, ideally not refrigerated. Under warm conditions storage life will be reduced.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase.
Prepare & Use
To avoid danger of suffocation keep this wrapper from babies and children.
This product contains wheat gluten
This product is produced in a bakery which uses milk, sesame seeds and barley.
Country of Origin
- Contains Soya\Soybeans, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour [with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, (B3) and Thiamin (B1)], Water, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471, Soya Flour, Preservative: Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth), Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), E920 (Vegetarian), This product is produced in a bakery which uses Milk, Sesame Seeds and Barley
Suitable for Vegetarians.
|Typical Values||Per 100g of product||Per average slice (25.8g)||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g||20g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||0.6g||90g|
Simple and refreshing, this classic Spanish dish is ideal for hot days.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2014 at 02:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.