Offer - WaterWipes 60 per pack
Infant Awards 2011 Finalist
- 99.9% water;
- 0.1% fruit extract;
- Avoids nappy rash;
- Extra soft non-greasy;
- Allergy friendly product;
- Suitable for newborns;
- Free from chemical preservatives;
- Approved by allergy UK.
The world's purest baby wipe!
WaterWipes are a ground-breaking new product, tested to ensure purity and safety. World's purest wet wipe - made using 99.9% water, 0.1% grapefruit seed extract - and nothing else. Suitable for newborns, and babies of all ages with sensitive skin. These extra soft absorbent wipes have no greasy residue. Free from preservatives- contains none of the preservatives or ingredients typically found in other wet wipes. Convenience and purity - the convenience of wet wipes with the genuine purity of cotton wool and water as recommended by midwives. As they are ultra-mild and non-irritating they significantly reduce the risk of allergic reaction on the skin.
Reseal label after use to keep wipes moist.
Dispose of wipe after use. Do not flush.
Do not dismantle or cut open the pack.
Prepare & Use
This is not a medical treatment for eczema/dermatitis, but can help to cleanse problem dry skin. As this is a natural product please use within three months of opening.
Directions: Peel back label. Pull one wipe at a time, out through the hole.
Country of Origin
Irish Breeze Ltd.,
Aqua (99.9%), Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (0.1%).
100% Biodegrable Wipes.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 01:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.