- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Watercress, Rocket & Spinach Salad Waitrose 140g
Mix & Match: Buy any 3 for £5. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: £1.42
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
A distinctive, strong and peppery salad
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. For use by date see front of pack. Once opened consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date
Prepare & Use
Washed and ready to dress. Serving suggestion. Pan Fried Monkfish Salad with Lemon and Herb. Serves 2. 145g bag Waitrose watercress, roquette & spinach salad. 3 tbsp olive oil, 450g monkfish tail, sliced into 3cm pieces, Zest and juice of 1 lemon, 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley. Heat the oil in a frying pan then fry the monkfish for 10 minutes until golden and cooked throughout. Add the lemon zest and juice and the chopped parsley and heat for 1 minute. Place the fish on top of the Waitrose watercress, roquette & spinach salad and pour over the lemon dressing from the pan. Try any Waitrose salad dressing to complement this salad
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic.
Watercress (34%), roquette (33%), spinach (33%)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
This vibrant salad hails from the Iranian city of Shiraz. Greg Malouf serves the restaurant version with an array of edible flowers - if you're feeling adventurous, why not do the same.
Chicory is a lovely leaf that's also known as witloof or endive. It's especially flavourful with this delicious tart, which makes an elegant lunch or a decadent starter.
1 hr 30 mins
A rillette is similar to pâté, but usually has a thicker consistency. This simple mackerel version is truly delicious when served with some freshly baked bread.
This American-style dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
This pâté is such an easy recipe to prepare and is also great for boosting your omega 3 intake.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.