Offer - Weetabix 72's 1.35kg
*Weetabix is two thirds carbohydrate which provides energy to the body as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
Store in a cool dry, odour free place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 5,
PO Box 5,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled; Wrap - Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Yeast
Wholegrain Wheat (95%), Malted Barley Extract, Sugar, Salt, Niacin, Iron, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 2 Biscuit serving||%RI* per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||4.4g||1.7g|
|#Vitamins & Iron|
|*RI - Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 03:13. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.