Weetabix Oatibix Flakes 550g
For Heart Health*
*People with a healthy heart tend to eat more wholegrain foods as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
With 100% wholegrain oats.
Wholegrain oat and oat bran flakes fortified with vitamins and iron.
The tasty way to enjoy the goodness of oats...
Weetabix Oatibix Flakes are great for all the family, delicious crunchy flakes that are low in saturated fat & full of the goodness of natural, wholegrain oats.
Nestled deep in the heart of the English countryside, Weetabix have been creating delicious breakfast cereals since 1932. Using only the finest ingredients, all our oats have been sourced from the British Isles.
Natural wholegrain oats are a great source of slow release energy and fibre, making Oatibix Flakes a really satisfying breakfast that helps to keep you going until lunch.
The Weetabix Food Copmany.
Whenever you see our sign you know you've found the goodness of wholegrain. All our cereals are made with natural wholegrains which provide a valuable source of essential nutrients, ensuring that you get the nutritional value of every part of the grain.
- High in fibre.
- Low in saturated fat.
- Natural oats can help lower cholesterol.
- Contains Folic Acid.
Store in a cool, dry odour free place.
To retain freshness fold over inner bag after use.
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of milk
Country of Origin
- Contains Barley, May Contain Milk, Contains Oats
Wholegrain Oats (63%), Maltodextrin, Sugar, Oat Bran (10%), Malted Barley Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Thiamin (B1), Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
|Typical Values||Per 30g serving||Per 100g|
|(of which sugars||4.3g||14.3g)|
|(of which saturates||0.3g||0.9g)|
|*Equivalent as Salt||0.09g||0.30g|
|Vitamins & Iron|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||1.5mg||5.1mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2014 at 03:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.