Weight Watchers 6 Tortillas 6 per pack
Mexican-style tortillas made with wheat flour.
Delicious when served hot or cold with your favourite fillings.
High in Fibre.
3 ProPoints value per tortilla.
NEW ProPoints® SYSTEM:
The latest global, scientific developments have resulted in our new ProPoints® system. Our new system can help you achieve a balanced diet, and learn how to make better, great tasting food choices. As a result of our new ProPoints® system, you will see new ProPoints® values on our supermarket food range, and if you're following the Weight Watchers® plan in a meeting, or online, you will have a new daily ProPoints® allowance too.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and odours. Once open store in an airtight container and consume within 48 hours.
May be frozen on day of purchase and used within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze. Allow to defrost fully before use.
Prepare & Use
Ready to use and eat. For perfect tortilla making you might find it easier to microwave the tortilla for 10 seconds.
Country of Origin
18 Soho Square,
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (52%), Water, Wheat Fibre, Humectant: Glycerine, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Palm Oil, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Starch, Preservative: Calcium Propionate, Citric Acid, Flour Treatment Agent: L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Tortilla|
|of which sugars||3.3g||1.4g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Sep-2014 at 09:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.