Offer - Weight Watchers Vegetable Arrabiata 360g
6 days guaranteed *
This Vegetable arrabbiata is:
Low in fat
2 of your 5 a day
Made with fresh courgettes & peppers
And we're constantly reviewing the fat, sugar and salt levels in all our Weight Watchers Foods.
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot before serving. Two or more packs may require longer heating time. Do not reheat. The packaging may soften slightly on heating. For best results heat from chilled in a microwave oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a microwaveable plate. If using a conventional oven, remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven. Once heated carefully remove film and stir before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. 750w Cat D Full Power, 3 mins, stand for 1 min, 2 1/2 mins, stand for 1 min.
850w Cat E Full Power, 3 mins, stand for 1 min, 2 mins, stand for 1 min.; Microwave - From Frozen. 750w Cat D Full Power, 6 mins, stand for 1 min, 4 1/2 mins, stand for 1 min.
850w Cat E Full Power, 6 mins, stand for 1 min, 4 mins, stand for 1 min.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heat oven to: 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
Cook for 25 - 30 mins.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Pre-heat oven to: 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
Cook for 35 - 40 mins.
Greencore Prepared Meals,
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable
Contains Celery, Contains Eggs, Contains Wheat
Tomato (25%), Cooked Penne Pasta (19%), Water, Red Pepper (9%), Yellow Pepper (8%), Courgette (8%), Onion, Garlic Purée, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Vegetable Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice, Oregano, Sugar, Salt, Red Chilli, Basil, Black Pepper, Cooked Penne Pasta contains: Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg White, Vegetable Juice Concentrate contains: Carrot, Celeriac (Celery), Spinach, Beetroot, May also contain: Nuts and Sesame
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pack||RI Adult||% RI Per Serving|
|of which saturates||<0.1g||0.4g||20g||2%|
|of which sugars||4.1g||14.8g||90g||16%|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.