Offer - Wellkid 30 Soft Jelly Wildberry
Delicious Soft Chewy Pastilles with 10 Vitamins and Malt & Flaxseed Oil for Active Children Aged 4-12
- Includes antioxidant vitamins C & E.
- Flaxseed oil, a source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin B1, B2 and niacin which help support the release of energy from foods.
- With Swiss Alpine malt extract, a natural source of nutrients.
- From the No1 wellness range for specific life stages.
- Great tasting nutritional support ideal for kids.
- Produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control.
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2008.
Food supplement with sweetener.
Each great tasting WellKid® SoftJelly™ pastille contains a specially formulated range of vitamins, at levels to help safeguard the nutritional intake of children aged 4-12.
No other supplement for children provides 10 vitamins plus flaxseed oil and malt.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Children (4-12 years): Chew one to two pastilles daily.
Preferably take with a main meal.
- These chewable pastilles are not designed to be swallowed whole.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 4.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
1 Apsley Way,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Soya
- Free from: Lactose, Yeast
Malt Extract Liquid (from Barley), Sweetener: Sorbitol Solution, Gelling Agent: Gelatin, Flax Seed Oil, Flavouring: Natural Wildberry, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacin ([Carriers: Mono & Diglyceride Fatty Acids from Palm Oil, Silicon Dioxide] as Nicotinamide), Juice of Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry & Orange Oil, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate*), Beetroot Juice, Vitamin B6 ([Carriers: Mono & Diglyceride Fatty Acids from Palm Oil] Pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vegetable Oil, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Riboflavin (Carriers: Corn Starch, Mono & Diglycerides of Edible Fatty Acids), Folacin (as Folic Acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Not Tested on Animals
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Av. per 2 pastilles|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Apr-2014 at 06:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.