Welsh Lamb 4 Hand Cut Rack Cutlets Waitrose Typically: 431g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per kg: £16.99
Min. weight: 0.29kg
Max. weight: 0.49kg
Seasonally tender lamb reared in the uplands of Wales by a select group of producers.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully in a refrigerator before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash all work surfaces, cutting boards, utensils and hands after touching raw poultry and meat. Remove all packaging.
Grill: Place on a grill pan under a preheated medium grill for 10 - 14 minutes turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked.
Pan Fry: Place the meat into a preheated non-stick frying pan for 10 - 14 minutes turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Berkshire RG12 8YA
Tray & Film.
Tom & Ann Tudor from Montgomeryshire, Wales, are founder members of the Waitrose Welsh Lamb Producer Group and have been supplying Waitrose since 1992..
Variation Use pine nuts instead of hazelnuts in the slaw.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.