Offer - Whiskas Pouch Favourites in Jelly 12 x 100g
Whiskas® Favourites in Jelly.
We put quality meat and fish in our recipes not only because cats love it but also because it is a great source of natural protein, vitamins and minerals, and by the time we have cooked it in our delicious jelly it tastes great too!
We believe that cats know what they like when it comes to food, so we put all of our passion and know-how into creating the meals they prefer. Our recipes are carefully prepared and made with quality ingredients that taste delicious and are full of the natural goodness cats need, and because they don't like eating the same thing everyday we make sure that Whiskas® offers the true variety to keep cats coming back for more.
Each Whiskas® pouch is a 100% complete meal with the right balance of nutrients for your cat to stay happy and healthy everyday. We don't use any artificial flavourings or preservatives, because cats don't need them.
3 x with Lamb.
3 x with Whitefish.
3 x with Rabbit.
3 x with Prawns.
Store in cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
How much should you feed?
We know every cat is truly unique but our guide for the average 4kg cat is to feed 3 pouches a day.
If you like to leave your cat some dry food during the day, we recommend you amend as:
2 pouches + 20g Whiskas® Dry.
1 pouch + 40g Whiskas® Dry
Freepost Mars Consumer Care
- Contains Fish
3x with Lamb: Meat and Animal Derivatives (including min. 4% Lamb), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
3x with Whitefish: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (including min. 4% White Fish), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
3x with Rabbit: Meat and Animal Derivatives (including min. 4% Rabbit), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
3x with Prawns: Meat and Animal Derivatives, Molluscs and Crustaceans (including min. 4% Prawns), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin B1:||28.5 mg|
|Vitamin E:||19 mg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||0.3 mg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||31.7 mg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||5.9 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||41.8 mg|
|Cassia gum:||2400 mg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Aug-2014 at 03:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.