- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
White Breadcrumbs Waitrose 200g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 15.5)*
Price per 100g: 59p
Soft White Breadcrumbs.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened consume within one day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Use to make bread sauce and stuffings. These soft breadcrumbs are also ideal used to coat fish, chicken or pork and make a great gratin topping.
Country of Origin
Republic of Ireland.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
- Free from: Egg, Fish, Lactose, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
A popular snack dish which is great with chunky chips or pickles and potato crisps.
A light and extremely healthy meal that can be prepared in under half an hour, saving on time but not taste or goodness!
Freshly cooked, these are tastier than shop-bought.
Crisp fishcakes make a tasty starter, and are a good way to use up leftover mashed potato.
Giving a familiar dish a tasty Oriental twist, these Thai pork burgers are great for a quick yet satisfying lunch.
View all recipes containing White Breadcrumbs Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.