- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
White Grapefruit Waitrose 2 per pack
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Price each: 60p
White grapefruit x 2
Prepare & Use
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
RG12 8YA ,
There's no need to core or peel the apples - the juicer does it for you!
A delicious and tangy marmalade made using Preserving Sugar that is Fairtrade certified from Tate & Lyle. Preserving sugar is perfect for making marmalades, chutneys and preserves using fruits that are naturally high in pectin such as Seville Oranges.
2 hrs 30 mins
Refreshing, colourful, and full of vitamins, this pretty dessert is sunshine in a bowl.
Big sugary pancakes for breakfast are my weakness, but they really don’t do anyone any favours. Rye crepes are really high in fibre which helps improve digestion, and topped with fruit and Greek yoghurt you have a really tasty sweet breakfast. Children also love making pancakes and they are so much easier than one thinks. By Sophie Michell
Cook's Note To segment a grapefruit, cut a slice from each end, then cut away all the peel and pith, following the shape of the fruit. Now cut away each segment, leaving the thin layer of membrane in between each one.
View all recipes containing White Grapefruit Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.