White Pitta Breads essential Waitrose 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
6 white flatbreads, baked in a brick bread oven.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Best served warm.
1 minute Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place under medium heat. Turn halfway through heating.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Heat sealed film
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Sesame, Contains Soya, Contains Yeast
Wheat Flour, Water, Soya Flour, Yeast, Salt.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pitta|
|of which sugars||2.1g||1.3g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This lunch hails from the eastern Mediterranean. Fatoush is made with the Lebanese/Syrian equivalent of croutons- small pieces of toasted pitta bread, which soak up the juices of this hyper-fresh salad and provide its body. Squeaky grilled halloumi is the perfect accompaniment.
A breakfast option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan.
Every Middle Eastern country has its own version of this great salad. Delicious with grilled lamb chops, burgers or sausages. Photo © Peter Cassidy
If you fancy a change from the more usual summer pickle then try these roasted baby aubergines marinated in a honey, fennel, chilli and red wine dressing, spoon on to pieces of hot pitta bread and drizzle with a little coriander dip for a tasty starter or part of a summery barbecue supper.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.