- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
White's Organic Jumbo Oat Flakes 750g
Price per 100g: 22p
Organic Jumbo Oat Flakes
No added Salt.
No added Sugars.
Naturally high in fibre.
- Speciality / International / Northern Ireland / Whites Speedicook
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Oats & Porridge / Plain Oats & Porridge
Store in a cool dry place
Reseal Pack to maintain freshness.
Prepare & Use
Instead of serving milk why not try adding yogurt or fromage frais?
You may also add sugar or honey to taste.
Country of Packing
All our organic oat cereals come from organic farmers using traditional methods that minimise impact on the enviroment..
- Contains: Gluten, Oats
- May Contain: Wheat
- Free from: Nut, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Yeast
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Barley
May Contain Wheat
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|of which saturates||0.8g|
Make a batch at the weekend – then make topping changes through the week. Try adding seasonal fruits such as strawberries in summer and chopped Cox’s apples in September – here’s our suggestions: Topping 1 2 tbsp dried cranberries 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped Topping 2 25g blackberries 25g raspberries Topping 3 25g pomegranate seeds 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
“Provides all the energy active mums need”
Flapjack is a good food for school lunchboxes and snacks, made with oats which are slow release carbs plus helping towards your Five a Day with apples and blackberries. Easy to make, supervise younger children if you allow them to use the stove top otherwise let them prepare the fruit and weigh out the ingredients. If you can't get hold of jumbo oats then double the quantity of rolled oats.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.