White's Organic Jumbo Porridge Oats 750g
Great Taste Gold 12
Organic Jumbo Porridge Oats
No added Salt
No added Sugars
Naturally High in Fibre
Store in a cool dry place
Reseal Pack to maintain freshness.
Prepare & Use
Instead of serving milk why not try adding yogurt or fromage frais?
You may also add sugar or honey to taste.
Place 30g of oats and 250ml of milk/water in a large microwaveable bowl and stir.
Place bowl in microwave and cook on full power for 6 minutes (800W) or 7 minutes (650W). Do not cover bowl.
Stir midway through cooking time.
Allow porridge to stand for 2 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional cream, sugar or honey.
Cooking times vary according to microwave wattage.
Place 30g of oats in a saucepan and add 250ml of milk/water.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and allow to stand for 1 minute. If desired, serve with additional cream, sugar or honey.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Country of Packing
All our organic oat cereals come from organic farmers using traditional methods that minimise impact on the environment.
- Contains Gluten, May Contain Wheat, Contains Oats
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Barley
May Contain Wheat
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 30g|
|of which sugars||1g||0.3g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.3g|
The crunchy part is flapjack, so you'll have lots of extra flapjack left over that isn't used in the fool. Flapjack is packed full of energy with slow release carbs and is great for children as a snack, picnics or packed lunches. Cook the flapjack and gooseberries the day before you wish to eat the fool. The gooseberry fool is much lower fat than normal fool as it uses a mixture of crème fraiche and yoghurt instead of cream and low fat can be used without losing much flavour too. You can keep children occupied for ages topping and tailing gooseberries. Children can weigh out ingredients, grease and line the cake tin and they'll have fun bashing up the flapjack once it's cold as well as mashing and mixing the gooseberries and elderflower cordial. For a cheat's version use granola or oat crunchy cereal instead of the home made flapjack.
Make a batch at the weekend – then make topping changes through the week. Try adding seasonal fruits such as strawberries in summer and chopped Cox’s apples in September – here’s our suggestions: Topping 1 2 tbsp dried cranberries 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped Topping 2 25g blackberries 25g raspberries Topping 3 25g pomegranate seeds 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
“Provides all the energy active mums need”
Incredibly light and fluffy, these blinis will put a spring in your step!
Flapjack is a good food for school lunchboxes and snacks, made with oats which are slow release carbs plus helping towards your Five a Day with apples and blackberries. Easy to make, supervise younger children if you allow them to use the stove top otherwise let them prepare the fruit and weigh out the ingredients. If you can't get hold of jumbo oats then double the quantity of rolled oats.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2014 at 06:01. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.