- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Whole Earth Organic Baked Beans 420g
Price per 100g: 21p
Organic baked beans
With no artificial ingredients
In a sauce made with organice tomatoes Did you know us Brits eat more baked beans than any other country in the world
On average each of us eats more than 15lbs of beans a year. Luckily, whole
earth organic baked beans are not only scrumptiously delicious but also low fat
So you can eat them to your heart's content.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Vegetables, Beans & Lentils / Beans
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Baked Beans, Spaghetti & Pasta / Baked Beans
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup & Meals / Meals
Remove any unused beans from the can, place in a suitable non-metallic
container, refrigerate and consume within 3 days
Best before date see end of can.
Prepare & Use
To enjoy, empty the desired amount into a saucepan,
heat gently, then serve.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Whole Earth Foods,
This product is suitable for coeliacs.
- Contains: Soya
Organic haricot beans (49%), water, organic tomatoes (13%), organic apple
juice, organic rice flour, sea salt, organic cider vinegar, organic onion powder,
organic ground cinnamon, organic dill, organic garlic powder, ocean kelp,
organic nutmeg, organic cloves, organic cayenne pepper, organic tamari soy
sauce (water, organic soya beans, sea salt).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.9g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.