Whole Earth Organic Corn Flakes 375g
Price per 100g: 39.7p
Our Crispy and Crunchy, Natural Flakes of Corn are lightly toasted for a delicious taste. Each organic corn flake is not only tasty but a low fat, low saturates and naturally gluten free food. Our flakes are so delightfully golden, you'll be beaming all morning!
Soil Association. Organic Standard.
The Whole Earth Story began in 1967 when Craig Sams and his brother Gregory opened Seed, a pioneering vegetarian, organic and macrobiotic restaurant in Paddington, London. His pioneering spirit continues with the team today and we soon realised that many of our devoted customers were as passionate about organic food as we were and wanted to buy our products. And so 'Ceres Grain' was founded, the first of a new generation of natural food stores, which sold Whole Earth products and baked goods. In 1974 we launched a range of organic cereals and we made the first organic corn flakes in the UK.
We wanted to have an organic alternative to this popular breakfast cereal so in 1991, Whole Earth launched the first ever organic corn flakes to be sold in the UK. Our natural flakes of corn are lightly toasted to produce a crisp and crunchy flake. They are a low fat, low saturates and naturally gluten free food, so feel free to indulge yourself.
Store in a cool dry place.
To retain freshness, fold over inner bag after use.
Prepare & Use
Alternatively serve with soya milk, rice milk or fruit juice
Country of Origin
Whole Earth Foods,
Pack - Recyclable.
Being Carbon Neutral.
Almost everything we do, from travelling to work in the morning to watching TV at night, produces carbon dioxide (C02) - the major greenhouse gas.
At Whole Earth we believe that if we are taking from the environment in order to produce organic food products, then we need to give back too.
We invest in environmental projects to balance out the global warming gases our company offices generate and as a result we have been given CarbonNeutral status by The CarbonNeutral Company.
For more info please go to www.carbornneutral.com/wholeearth
Learn more about organic food and farming or how to support the work of the Soil Association at: www.whyorganic.org
We use only the finest ingredients.
We're happy to say that 100% of our agricultural ingredients were produced in accordance with the rules of organic production.
Organic Certification SCES004.
- Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Corn* (93%), Raw Cane Sugar*, Salt†, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin*, *Organically Grown, †Approved Non-Organic Ingredient
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g Portion + s/s milk|
|Energy||1526 kJ||713 kJ|
|359 kcal||169 kcal|
|Protein||8.0 g||6.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||80.0 g||30.3 g|
|of which sugars||4.0 g||7.5 g|
|Fat||0.8 g||2.4 g|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||1.3 g|
|Fibre||5.0 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||0.6 g||0.3 g|
|Salt||1.5 g||0.6 g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.