- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Whole Kalamata Greek Olives Waitrose 300g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 66.3p
Waitrose Kalamata Olives in Brine with Wine Vinegar.
Quintessentially Greek Olives, beautifully dark and aromatic. Intense flavour with a fleshy texture.
Hand-picked from ancient olive groves in the heart of the Peloponnese
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Once opened, refrigerate below 5ºC and consume within 14 days.
Prepare & Use
Warning: This product contains olive stones.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Berkshire RG12 8YA
Glass jar recyclable.
- Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Free From Yeast
Kalamata olives (64%), water, salt, vinegar.
This product contains olive stones
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|of which saturates||2.8g|
In this healthy salad, the quinoa has a creamy, nutty taste with a slight crunch once it is cooked.
A light and easy summer lunch idea.
If you prefer lamb leg to shoulder just use this instead - the cooking times for this recipe will work just as well for a 2.25kg bone-in leg joint.
6 hrs 55 mins
Sardines are a great tasting and relatively cheap fish; homemade tapenade and the slow cooked tomatoes flatter its flavour beautifully. If cooking this dish for lunch, maybe pop the tomatoes in the oven while you're making breakfast.
Adding a little olive oil to our bread mix makes for an even richer taste. Quick and easy to make, this foccacia looks so impressive and is served on the side of a pasta dish or as part of an antipasti platter.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.