- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Wholesome Semolina Waitrose 500g
Price per 100g: 19.8p
Add semolina to biscuit mix for a lovely crunch or sprinkle onto the base of baked fruit tarts where it will absorb the sweet juices.
Store closed in a cool dry place, away from heat source and direct sunlight. Once opened, reseal using the recloseable tab on the pack.
Prepare & Use
Hob 20-25 mins
Place 40g of semolina and 25g of sugar into a saucepan, stir in 600ml of whole milk. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously, simmer slowly for 20 minutes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Film and resealable sticker recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 150g serving as per recipe|
|of which sugars||2g||8.3g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||3.8g|
Everyone LOVES fried chicken, but when it’s been dusted in flour or dragged through a batter then deep fried it really isn’t a healthy option. I have got rid of the flour and made an uber tasty mix of cornmeal, parmesan cheese and smoked paprika. This makes a really crispy, gluten free crust. Then I shallow fry it. To serve I ditch the chips and make a healthy vibrant salad. By Sophie Michell
This milk pudding is warm and comforting.
Follow this recipe and your rib-eye steak will be cooked to perfection. The watercress purée is not essential but its mustard and pepper undertones make it ideal for serving with steak.
When tossed with cheese and eggs, spatzle, a popular noodle dish in Switzerland, makes a delicious one-pot meal.
These flavourful fritters make a wonderful starter or can also be popped in a picnic hamper to be enjoyed cold.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.