William Worthingtons White Shield 500ml
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Defiant survivor of 1820's IPA tradition, when only the most flavoursome beers ended the arduous voyage round the Cape of Good Hope, White Shield is the bottled live beer that matures with age.
Anything but 'pale'. White Shield owes its alluring bronze sparkle to pioneering maltsters who fired home grown barley malts over coke ovens to create lighter beers than the dark porters of the day.
Like fine cask beer, bottle conditioned White Shield boasts a small amount of William Worthington's feisty dual yeast, and will mature for at 3 years after shipping from the nation's oldest micro-brewery, in Burton upon Trent.
To appreciate a sparkling clear glass of White shield, the connoisseur pours with a steady hand, leaving the precious last drops in the bottle.
5.6% alc. vol.
2.8 UK Units per bottle
- Drinks / Lager & Cider / Ale / Bottles / Single Bottles
- Off Licence / Beer / Ale / Bottles / Single Bottles
- Brands: Worthingtons
- Countries: England
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free
Prepare & Use
For best result allow to settle for 12 hours and serve cool 11 - 13ºC
Country of Origin
The White Shield Brewery,
Coors Brewers Ltd.,
Burton upon Trent,
Glass bottle recyclable.
Brewed from only natural ingredients.
- Contains: Gluten
- Free from: Nut, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Mar-2014 at 07:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.