Winalot Chicken Chunks in Jelly 1.2kg
- Brands: Winalot
Store this can, unopened in a cool, dry place. Once opened, cover and use within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Serve at room temperature. if your dog has not tried Winalot before, introduce to over a week beginning by mixing it with his usual food. Fresh drinking water should always be available
Daily feeding guide (tins per day)
- Toy (1-5kg): up to 525g (amount per day); up to 0.5 cans per day.
- Small (5-12kg): 525 - 1050g (amount per day); 0.5-0.75 cans per day.
- Medium (12-25kg): 1050 - 1820g (amount per day); 0.75-1.5 cans per day.
- Large (25-45kg): 1820 -2800g (amount per day); 1.5-2.25 cans per day.
- Giant (45kg+): 2800g+ (amount per day); 2.25+ cans per day
Return To Address
Purina PetCare team
For advice on any aspect of pet care, just ask our experts
UK: 0800 212 161 ROI: 1800 509 368
Or contact us online at www.purina.co.uk www.purina.ie
Address all enquiries to:
Nestlé Purina PetCare Team,
PO Box 1941,
St George's House,
In the Republic of Ireland please write to:
Nestlé Purina PetCare (Ireland) Ltd.,
3030 Lake Drive,
City West Business Campus,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nestle Purina PetCare (UK) Limited
PO Box 297
Pack - Recyclable
By Appointment to HM Queen Elizabeth ll Nestlé Purina Petcare (UK) Ltd Suppliers of Dog Foods.
Meat and animal Derivatives (min 14% Meat, of which Chicken min 4%), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
|Fat content:||4.0 %|
|Crude ash:||3.0 %|
|Crude fibres:||0.5 %|
|Vit. A:||1 590 IU/kg|
|Vit. D3:||150 IU/kg|
|Fe (E1):||10.5 mg/kg|
|I (E2):||0.4 mg/kg|
|Cu (E4):||1.2 mg/kg|
|Mn (E5):||1.3 mg/kg|
|Zn (E6):||20.5 mg/kg|
|Se (E8):||0.014 mg/kg|
|E451i:||3 600 mg/kg|
|E499:||2 420 mg/kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.