- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Wing Yip Black Bean Sauce 250ml
Price per 100ml: £1.00
Renowned for its distinctive aroma and flavours, Black Bean Sauce is a key ingredient in classical Chinese cuisine. Our recipe uses the finest black beans, sourced from the Far East.
"Now you too can recreate authentic Chinese cuisine at home. Our range of products give you a real taste of China's illustrious culinary heritage"
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Oriental Flavoured Sauces
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Food Cupboard
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate and use within 10 days.
Prepare & Use
Using as a stir-fry sauce, heat oil in a wok, adding some roughly chopped onions and diced chicken or beef. Add the sauce and fry until cooked, adding water as required. Finally, add some chopped peppers and garnish with spring onions.
Glass jar recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Shellfish
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard
- Free from: Nut, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Water, sugar, salted black beans (7%) (black beans (50%), water, salt), modified maize starch, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, vegetable oil, salt, oyster sauce (water, sugar, salt, modified maize starch, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, oyster essence (1.3%) (water, flavourings (contains molluscs), colour: plain caramel), mushroom soya sauce ( water, soya beans, salt, sugar, wheat flour, extract of mushroom), colour: plain caramel, preservative: acetic acid), onion powder, colour: plain caramel, preservative citric acid, mushroom soya sauce ( water, soya beans, salt, sugar, wheat flour, extract of mushroom), preservative: acetic acid.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11.5g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.