Wing Yip Super Grade Oyster Sauce 150ml
"Now you to can recreate authentic Chinese cuisine at home. Our range of products give you a real taste of China's illustrious culinary heritage".
With its versatility and distinctive flavour, our Oyster Flavoured Sauce made from oyster essence and mushroom Soya sauce is a vital ingredient in every Chinese kitchen. Use it to enhance the flavour of many Chinese dishes.
- Speciality / International / Chinese / Food Cupboard
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Sauces
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Soy, Oyster & Flavouring Sauces / Oyster Sauce
- Brands: Wing Yip
Prepare & Use
Use the sauce by drizzling over blanched vegetables or steamed fish. As a stir-fry sauce by heating some oil in a wok, adding roughly chopped onions, then diced chicken and vegetables. When these have cooked, add the Oyster Sauce and serve with a garnish of a spring onions. This sauce can also be used as a marinade for meat, or treated like a condiment in a place of Light Soy Sauce when seasoning your cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
W. Wing Yip plc,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Shellfish
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard
Water, Sugar, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Flavour Enhancer: Monosodium, Glutamate, Oyster Essence (1.3%) (Water, Flavourings (contains Molluscs), Colour: Plain Caramel), Colour : Plain Caramel, Mushroom Soya Sauce (0.9%) (Water, Soya Beans, Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Extract of Mushroom), Preservative: Acetic Acid.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||20.4g|
|of which saturates||0.06g|
Duck is a special-occasion dish in China, and this cooking method makes the most of its sweet, succulent flesh.
2 hrs 50 mins
A simple recipe, but with an explosion of flavours guaranteed to impress.
Blow your mates away with this fusion recipe, which combines the flavours from the East with classic cut chips from the West.
Light and tasty, these Chinese patties are made with prawns and stir-fried vegetables.
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
View all recipes containing Wing Yip Super Grade Oyster Sauce
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Dec-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.