- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Wing Yip Super Grade Oyster Sauce 150ml
For further recipe ideas visit us at www.wingyip.com
- Brands: Wing Yip
Prepare & Use
Use the sauce by drizzling over blanched vegetables or steamed fish. As a stir-fry sauce by heating some oil in a wok, adding roughly chopped onions, then diced chicken and vegetables. When these have cooked, add the Oyster Sauce and serve with a garnish of a spring onions. This sauce can also be used as a marinade for meat, or treated like a condiment in a place of Light Soy Sauce when seasoning your cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced for: W. Wing Yip Plc., B7 5NT.
Packing - Recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Celery, May Contain Mustard, Contains Soya, Contains Shellfish
Water, Sugar, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Flavour Enhancer: Monosodium Glutame, Oyster Essence (1.3%) (Water, Flavourings (Contains Molluscs), Colour: Plain Caramel, Mushroom Soya Sauce (0.9%) (Water, Soya, Beans, Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Extract of Mushroom), Preservative: Acetic Acid
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||16.1g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Duck is a special-occasion dish in China, and this cooking method makes the most of its sweet, succulent flesh.
2 hrs 50 mins
A simple recipe, but with an explosion of flavours guaranteed to impress.
Blow your mates away with this fusion recipe, which combines the flavours from the East with classic cut chips from the West.
Light and tasty, these Chinese patties are made with prawns and stir-fried vegetables.
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2014 at 07:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.