- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Wolf Blass Presidents Selection Chardonnay 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save £2.20, was £12.19 - Save £2.20 when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £9.99
At the completion of each vintage particularly high quality fruit is set aside by the Wolf Blass winemakers for blending into the Presidents Selection wines. These wines aim to be the truest expression of the philosophy of our founding president Wolfgang Blass who has always been passionate about three principles in winemaking - quality, character and consistency.
The fruit from this wine was sourced from premium Vineyards in South Australia. Many of the parcels of fruit used were fermented in new French and American oak. Barrel fermentation was followed by extended lees contact and stirring, with some malolactic fermentation. The wine was then matured in barrel for five months.
Wolf Blass Presidents Selection Chardonnay is a vibrant straw yellow colour in the glass. Intense peach and melon aromas develop into a tropical fruit flavoured palate that is supported by subtle oak characters. This rich, full-bodied wine has a creamy mouthfeel and a soft lingering finish.
2011 International Wine & Spirit Competition. Best Australian Producer.
Alc. 12.5% Vol.
9.4 UK Units.
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Type / Chardonnay
- Off Licence / White Wine / Chardonnay
- Save up to Half Price on Top Rated Wine
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / Australia
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / Australia
- Brands: Wolf Blass
- Countries: Australia
- Regions: South Australia
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: White
This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years.
Prepare & Use
Grilled chicken with creamy potato bake and green beans
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Wolf Blass Wines,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.