- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Wolf Blass Silver Label Shiraz Cabernet 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £14.00
Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
The classic Australian blend of shiraz and cabernet sauvignon shines under the Wolf Blass Silver Label. Shiraz delivers freshly plum fruit and spice while cabernet sauvignon delivers length and structure, creating a seamless wine from start to finish.
Colour: Deep garnet with crimson hues.
Nose: Bright plum and dark berry fruits are supported by integrated savoury oak.
Palate: Fleshy plum from the Shiraz component and dark berry fruits from the Cabernet Sauvignon are complemented with spicy, savoury oak, finishing with finely textured tannins.
Vintage Conditions. 2008 in South Australia was a compressed vintage starting in early February. The first half of the vintage was tremendous with excellent, mild and dry, climatic conditions throughout February resulting in high natural acidity and flavour development. The second half of vintage recorded a two week heat wave in early March thatcaused concern. Fruit picked beforethe heatwave arrived at the winery in pristine condition. Careful fruit selection in the vineyards ensured that only the best grapes were selected, helping to preserve fresh fruit flavours.
Alc. 14% Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Australia
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Australia
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Type / Shiraz
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Type / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Shiraz
- Brands: Wolf Blass
- Countries: Australia
- Regions: Barossa Valley
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Cellar: Red
Country of Origin
- Contains: Sulphites
Shiraz (70%), Cabernet Sauvignon (30%).
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.