Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Woodford Reserve is a Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
Woodford Reserve is a super-premium small-batch bourbon with roots at the Labrot & Graham Distillery (circa 1812), a National Historic Landmark in the bluegrass region of central Kentucky. Over 200 years of bourbon knowledge has gone into the making of this award-winning spirit.
Woodford Reserve is a sour mash straight bourbon made at Kentucky's oldest distillery. It is the only bourbon which is triple distilled in copper pot stills, the time-honoured method of production. It is then aged in new charred American oak barrels in the stone ageing warehouses alongside Glenn's Creek.
Gold medal winner for the best bourbon at the 2001 International Wine and Spirits competition, Gold medal winner at the 2003 International Spirits Challenge and double Gold medals at the World Spirits competition in 2000, 2001, 2005. The only bourbon ever to achieve this
- Five Star Products / Off Licence
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Imported Bourbon
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Imported Bourbon
- Brands: Woodford
Prepare & Use
Woodford Reserve is best served straight or over ice but can also be enjoyed with ginger ale and a wedge of lime. It is also great served as part of a premium bourbon cocktail including the Old Fashioned, Mint Julep, Manhattan or Bourbon Sour.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Woodford Reserve Distillery,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 06:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.