- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Woolite Concentrated Liquid for All Fabrics
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
1. Protects shape.
2. Leaves fabrics soft.
3. Prevents loss of elasticity.
NOW SUPER CONCENTRATED.
Effictively cleans and protects all your clothes against fabric damage and shape loss, keeping them looking and feeling like new.
1. No Harsh ingredients - Woolite won't cause damage like stretching, shrinking or thinning.
2. Shape Fixator - W|oolite helps prevent all your clothes from losing their elasticity.
3. Fibre Care Technology - Woolite protects against pilling and roughing, leaving your clothes feeling soft.
Don't take a chance Trust Woolite.
Now Super Concentrated.
*More washes per bottle. * Better for the environment.
OUR HOME OUR PLANT.
WOOLITE AND YOU.
Save Energy: Wash at 30° with Woolite for clean and well protected clothes.
Does not contain bleech or phosphate.
OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT.
Our global factories are carbon neutral - we are planting more than 2 million trees throught our Trees for Change project. www.treesforchange.info.
ALSO AVAILABLE Woolite Mixed Darks.
Prepare & Use
For all levels of hardness of water.
Always follow garment label instructions, especially for washing temperature. Wash new items separately for the first wash. For machine wash dose product either in the drawer or in a dosing ball.
Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Reckitt Benckiser (Household) UK Ltd.,
Delta Business Park,
(Reg. 648/2004/EC. For Information: www.rbeuroinfo.com), 15-30%: Anionic Surfactants, <5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Soaps, Phosphonates, Benzisothiazolinone, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyl Phenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.