- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Woolite Concentrated Liquid for Mixed Darks 750ml
Price per litre: £6.40
1. Protects shape
2. Won't cause fading
3. Keeps darks intense
Now super concentrated
Woolite Mixed Darks
Effictively cleans and protects all your clothes against fading, keeping darks intense. Protects colours in dark patterned clothes against dulling.
1. No Harsh ingredients - Woolite won't cause damage like stretching, shrinking or thinning.
2. Dark Fixator - Woolite protects all dark clothes against fading over time.
3. Dye Catching Ingredients - Woolite helps prevent dark colours from running onto lighter colours in the wash.
Don't take a chance. Trust Woolite.
- More washes per bottle
- Same care for less
- Better for the environment
Our home our planet
- Woolite and you
Save Energy: Wash at 30° with Woolite for clean and well protected clothes.
- Our formulation
Does not contain bleech or phosphate.
- Our carbon footprint
Our global factories are carbon neutral - we are planting more than 2 million trees throught our Trees for Change project.
- Household / Laundry / Handwash & Delicates
- Household / Laundry / Liquid Detergent & Gels / Liquids / Bio
- Brands: Woolite
Prepare & Use
For all levels of hardness of water.
Always follow garment label instructions, especially for washing temperature. Wash new items separately for the first wash. For machine wash dose product either in the drawer or in a dosing ball
Country of Origin
Reckitt Benckiser (Household) UK Ltd.,
Delta Business Park,
Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
15-30%: Anionic Surfactants; <5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Soaps, Phosphonates, Benzisothiazolinone, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Perfume, Hexy Cinnamal, Butyl Phenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.