Wright's Bread Mix Mixed Grain 500g
over 1 month *
The Wright's family mill has been making fine flour since 1867. This mix contains eight types of grains and seeds which give this bread its distinctive taste. You can also add ingredients of your own - such as sultanas, nuts and apple to make a delicious muesli loaf. You just need to add water and follow the instructions for delicious fresh bread, rolls and pizza bases.
Store in a cool, dry place
Freezing: The baked product is suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
Baking by hand:
All you need is: 500g Wright's bread mix & 290ml (10.25fl oz) of lukewarm water.
1. Place mix in a bowl or food mixer, add water & mix together for 5 minutes to form a ball of dough.
2. Place the dough on a floured surface & leave for 5 minutes. Knead & stretch for 2 minutes. Mould into a ball, rest for 5 minutes.
3. Shape the dough & place on a greased baking tray or large (2lb) loaf tin. For rolls, divide into 10 pieces.
4. Cover with damp cloth or cling film & leave to rise in a warm place for 30-40 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
5. Uncover & bake in the oven, preheated to 230°C (450°F) or 210°C (410°F) for fan assisted ovens or Gas Mark 8, 30 minutes for a loaf, 15 minutes for rolls, or until golden brown.
Tip: The bread is baked when it is golden brown on top & the base sounds hollow when tapped.
Baking in a bread machine:
Add the bread mix & water according to the following size machines:
Machine Size 400g (1lb), Bread Mix 250g, Water 150ml.
Machine Size 600g (1.5lb), Bread Mix 350g, Water 210ml.
Machine Size 800g (2lb), Bread Mix 500g, Water 300ml.
Consult your bread making machine manual to confirm the capacity & bake on Rapid or Normal setting.
G. R. Wright & Sons Ltd,
Ponders End Mills,
Bag - Paper
Pack - Recyclable
Contains Barley, Contains Gluten, Contains Oats, Contains Rye, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Kibbled Malted Wheat (9%), Oat Flakes (5%), Rye Flour, Malt Flour (from Wheat and Barley), Golden Linseed (2.5%), Dried Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Cooked Kibbled Rye (1%), Poppy Seeds (1%), Brown Linseed (0.8%), Sunflower Seeds (0.6%), Chickpea Flour, Pearl Barley Flakes (0.4%), Dextrose, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(cooked as per instructions) Per Average Slice (45g)||(cooked as per instructions) Per 100g|
|(of which sugars)||(1.6g)||(3.5g)|
|(of which saturates)||(0.2g)||(0.4g)|
Muhummara is a middle eastern dip made from a specific variety of red peppers. For our take on this diash, we like to add both dried chilli and roasted red peppers to make a marinade. The peppers lend a sweet flavour, whislt the chilli paste adds heat and depth.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Oct-2014 at 01:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.