Offer - Yeo Valley Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Our Greek style yogurt is much thicker and creamier than other yogurt and tastes superb. Made with organic milk from cows that graze on clover-rich organic grass, it's thick enough to stand your spoon in.
Incredibly versatile, you can cook with it, enjoy it on its own, or spoon on top of desserts as an alternative to cream.
Please keep refrigerated.
Once opened use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Contains: organic milk
This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (Lactose)
Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Clip - Recyclable; Lid - Recyclable; Pot - Recyclable; Sleeve - Recyclable
No added ingredients, This Yogurt contains only Milk's naturally occurring Sugar (Lactose), Contains: Organic Milk, Packed in a Dairy that handles Nut ingredients, Contains the following Live Cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g Serving|
|of which sugars||6.4g||9.6g|
|of which saturates||5.9g||8.9g|
|equivalent as salt||0.18g||0.26g|
|+24% of the recommended daily allowance|
This simple salad is great with a watercress salad and a a glass of dry Riesling.
Lentils replace the lamb, and yogurt is a light alternative to béchamel sauce, in this vegetarian version of a Greek favourite.
1 hr 50 mins
Simon’s spicy lamb turnover is a delicious alternative to a pasty, made with flaky puff pastry. He fills his turnovers with spicy slow-cooked lamb for a warming autumnal treat. These mini pies are really easy to prepare ahead of time and then bake when ready to eat.
2 hrs 15 mins
These chicken or turkey koftas are a delicious alternative to lamb or beef versions. The mince is studded with herbs and spices for an exotic Persian-inspired flavour. Simon serves them with a fresh, herby yoghurt to cut through the spice. These koftas would make a delicious starter or you could serve them as part of a Middle Eastern mezze. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
Individual oat pastry cases are the perfect container for a light tangy goat’s cheese and yogurt filling, for a starter or light lunch. This dish is fantastic with salad leaves and scattered with toasted nuts. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Oct-2014 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.