Yeo Valley Organic Half Fat Creme Fraiche 200g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 16)*
A fresh and lively creme fraiche with a reassuringly thick and comforting texture.
We made it half the fat of standard creme fraiche, so crafty cooks take note: that's double the taste and half the guilt.
Creme fraiche may naturally separate - a quick stir returns it to its original smoothness.
Prepare & Use
Not suitable for:
ONCE OPENED USE WITHIN 3 DAYS.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Yeo Valley Organic,
The Mendip Centre,
- Contains: Milk
- May Contain: Nut
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.7g|
|of which saturates||10.5g|
This French favourite can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature. Good with plenty of thick cream or crème fraîche for spooning over, or with vanilla ice cream.
1 hr 15 mins
These nutty-textured savoury crêpes are a French classic and are also ideal for pancake day.
Locally grown asparagus is one of the great treats of spring. It's only in season for a couple of months, but when it comes it comes thick and fast. Great on its own with melted butter it adds a real touch of class to this simple but yummy tray bake.
This lovely quiche has a little Cheshire cheese added to the pastry to give it a fantastic flavour, and is a tasty meal for the whole family.
1 hr 15 mins
Our version of the classic American Key Lime Pie combines limes and a crumbly biscuit base. Creamy, zesty, sharp, sweet and delicious.
View all recipes containing Yeo Valley Organic Half Fat Creme Fraiche
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.