Yeo Valley Organic Natural Greek Style Yogurt 150g
Yeo Valley Family Farm
Prepare & Use
Contains: organic milk
Factory - Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts
No added ingredients, This yogurt contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar (lactose), Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic; No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.9g|
|of which sugars||6.4g|
|*Salt content is entirely due to naturally occurring sodium|
|¿16% of the Nutrient Reference Value (800mg/day)|
A gorgeous recipe that blends tart rhubarb, zingy ginger and sweet, caramelised sugar to fine effect. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Cook's Notes Star anise has a subtle and fragrant aniseed flavour that goes very well with ginger.
This Greek-inspired main combines juicy, tender lamb with a slightly tart and spicy crust - it's a great one to try for Sunday lunch.
2 hrs 25 mins
Big sugary pancakes for breakfast are my weakness, but they really don’t do anyone any favours. Rye crepes are really high in fibre which helps improve digestion, and topped with fruit and Greek yoghurt you have a really tasty sweet breakfast. Children also love making pancakes and they are so much easier than one thinks. By Sophie Michell
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.