- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Yeo Valley Organic Natural Yogurt 500g
This is how yogurt should be - thick, creamy and alive with flavour. We make it with milk from cows that graze on clover-rich, organic grass. The fresh, mild taste comes from using the friendliest bacteria. The smoothness is the result of time and patience.
No added sugar - just plenty of probiotic bacteria helping to keep your body in balance.
No added sugar. This product contains only milk's naturally occurring sugar.
Organic milk for life.
- Fresh / Yogurts / Natural Yogurts / Full Fat Natural Yogurts / Large Pots
- Organic / Fresh / Milk, Dairy & Eggs / Yoghurt
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Yogurts
Please keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
Contains: organic milk
Factory - Packed in a dairy that handles nut ingredients
Country of Origin
Yeo Valley Organic,
The Mendip Centre,
Card and plastic. Please recycle
Soil Association Organic Standard.
Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium.
Produced under Organic Standards.
For more tasty info lift the lid on our website,
Or write to us at,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
No added ingredients, Contains the following live cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus & Streptococcus Thermophilus
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||6.6g|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
The combination of fresh lemon juice and yogurt gives this cake a wonderfully fresh taste and moist texture.
A great dish to barbecue.
Paneer is a firm Indian cheese that takes up the flavour of other ingredients.
This is a bit like a posh smoothie, make sure it's well chilled before you serve it and add the strawberry squirts at the last minute. If you want to make ice lollies just freeze the finished mixture in ice lolly moulds, lovely for hot days.This is a great recipe for children to help with, cleaning and hulling the strawberries and sieving the pips out will keep them occupied for a while.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.