Yeo Valley Organic Unsalted Butter 250g
over 2 weeks *
Price per kg: £6.80
We support organic British dairy farms to help us make this creamy organic butter, which is why the Soil Association awarded us their Ethical Trade certification*. Proper organic British butter. Freezes brillianty.
Prepare & Use
Smother it on hot toast, bake and cook with it. Indulge yourself!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Yeo Valley Organic,
The Mendip Centre,
Average Fat Content 82.2%
Made in the West Country
Not currently recycled.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
No Added Ingredients, Contains Organic Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
|of which saturates||52g|
This Easter dish from Russia is traditionally made in a tall wooden container, but a new flowerpot is used here. Leftovers can be served cold with hot fudge sauce drizzled over, or cut into chunks and mixed with ice cream or fruit salad.
This recipe produces delightfully light cupcakes with an intense chocolate flavour.
1 hr 10 mins
A British classic with a chocolate twist.
"My first experience of sticky toffee pudding was when my mother borrowed a recipe from her friend for a school camping trip whereby each parent had to bring food for the hungry and cold kids. She was on pudding, naturally, and what better than STP! Stuffed with Medjool dates - with wonderful natural toffee notes - and saturated with toffee sauce, this pudding will warm your cockles again and again and again. Quality Medjool dates are at the heart of this recipe, and integral to this pudding so I'd keep them whole, however you can blend them if you prefer, as they help to maintain a moist pudding." - Johnny, the founder of The Pudding Stop
1 hr 15 mins
Quick to cook, tender calves’ liver is the perfect partner to salty bacon and is served here in a rich sauce.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.